First ever PXI Innovation Contest:
Challenge yourself in your PXI knowledge and products by taking part in the first ever PXI Innovation Contest. Whether you are new to PXI or a domain expert, this contest will widen your knowledge about the PXI platform. What’s more, you stand to win an Apple iPad Mini!
The contest is now closed. Please check Facebook on 27 May for the results announcement.
Week 1: Guess Who Is In?
Guess the name of this NI PXI product + Share one of its outstanding features.
Week 2: Reduce Time, Reduce Cost.
Which NI hardware did ST-Ericsson use to provide the flexibility to adapt to different digital standards for chips test solution?
Week 3: Discover NI PXI Advantage.
What kind of support and services does National Instruments provide for our PXI customers?
Select the correct answer. (You may choose more than 1 option.)
• Assemble and Test Your PXI System to Get It Up and Running Faster
• Take Advantage of NI Tools to Initialise and Configure the System
• Increase Productivity and Proficiency Through NI Training and Certification Programs
• Using Professional Services for System Design and Integration
• Work with Domain Experts for Your Complex Projects
• Minimise Cost of Downtime with Repairs, Warranty & Calibration Services
• Get Global Technical Assistance via Phone, Email or Web
Week 4: Bonus Week
What software architecture is needed to drive an efficient test system?
* Hint: Watch the short video to get the answer.
How to Join:
• Visit our Facebook page (facebook.com/asean.ni) and ‘Like’ our page.
• Answer the question for that week.
• 1 question will be released every Friday at 10am Singapore time.
• Different game rules will apply for each week.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This contest held by National Instruments is open to anyone aged 18 years and above.
2. The winner must ensure that his / her personal particulars are correct and accurate at the time of contest submission, in order for
National Instruments to contact them to send the prize. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted, National Instruments will
select the second runner up as the winner.
3. Employees of National Instruments Corporation (NI), advertising agencies, promotional partners and the relatives and household
members of the employees are not eligible to join this contest.
4. National Instruments reserves the right to disqualify the winner upon finding out that the employee or his / her immediate family
has taken part and won the contest, within 30 days (inclusive of date of winning) or found in breach of any rule or regulation.
5. In case there are more than one winner with the highest scores, National Instruments will conduct a lucky draw to determine the
6. Prize is not exchangeable for cash and not replaceable if lost.
7. National Instruments reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equal value.
8. National Instruments reserves the right to publicize, and or broadcast the winner's name, image and the fact that he / she is a
winner at any time the company deem fit.
9. National Instruments reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw the rules and regulations without prior notice.
10. The decisions of the judges are final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
11. National Instruments reserves the right of final decision in any cases of dispute.