At National Instruments, interns are given responsibility, freedom and most importantly respect. Your role will be challenging, exciting and highly rewarding, and you will get the opportunity to use the knowledge you gained at University in a real-life working environment.
Our program consists of a three-to-six month internship and offers technical, challenging and varied work with the NI Applications Engineering team, allowing you to become integrated in a technical world full of energy and motivation.
The role allows you to gain full training on many aspects of engineering and business and offers great career opportunities after graduation.
As an ELP intern, you will:
• receive training in key NI technologies, including measurement and instrumentation technology as well as graphical
programming using LabVIEW
• work on challenging projects such as developing a proof-of-concept using LabVIEW programming
• develop leadership, communication and problem-solving skills through teamwork to prepare you for a career in engineering
• have the opportunity to work in the NI Applications Engineering department
ELP intern needs:
• to be studying towards a degree in Electronics, Mechanical or Computer Engineering
• to have a basic understanding of electronics, computers and high-level programming languages
• to have an interest in becoming a technology expert on instrumentation-related hardware and software
• to possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• to have the ability to take initiative, ownership and drive tasks to completion